Swiggy was established in 2014 by Nandan Reddy, Rahul Jaimini, and Sriharsha Majety in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India as one of the top online food ordering and delivery services. The Swiggy service is offered in 44 Indian cities by Bundl Technologies Private Limited.
Orders can be purchased and canceled at Swiggy, which is convenient for customers. Following these procedures will allow you to cancel the order from Swiggy because there is no option for direct cancellation.
Yes, you have the option to cancel your order at any time up to a few minutes after it has been placed. Orders that have been authorized by the restaurant cannot be changed. After the restaurant has approved the order, food delivery apps do not allow cancellations, but you can submit a particular request for cancellation directly with the restaurant or customer service.
It is expected that the customer executive will inquire as to why the consumer is canceling. Within minutes of providing a good reason, a confirmation call is made to discuss whether or not your order has been canceled.
Here’s how to get a order cancelled from Swiggy.
- Only once your order has been accepted.
- In order to see the order information, click on “View order details.”
- ‘Help’ is at the bottom of the page.
- ‘I want to cancel my order’ can be clicked on.
- When the conversation with Swiggy is ready, it will be available.
- The user must explain why they are canceling their subscription.
- To cancel an order, select the reason for your decision.
- Your order will then be confirmed or canceled by Swiggy.
- To cancel your order, click ‘Yes, I wish to cancel my order.’
So, your order has been canceled.
Terms and conditions
The basic rule is that once you’ve received your order’s confirmation, you can’t cancel it.
Swiggy has the right to charge you a cancellation fee of Rs. 75 up to the order value if you cancel the order after it has been confirmed.
Whenever an item in your order is temporarily out of stock, Swiggy will notify you through SMS or email at the phone number you provided to Swiggy when placing your order. You can cancel your order and get a refund under the Swiggy return policy in this situation.
Swiggy has the right to cancel your order in the following situations:
- If you have not been contacted by phone or email when we confirm your order booking, we will assume that you have declined the order.
- The order will be canceled if it cannot be delivered because of a lack of guidance, information, or authorization from you at the time of delivery.
- All of the items you ordered are out of stock at the time of booking the order.
- You can’t use Swiggy if your delivery location falls outside of their service area.
Swiggy Refund Policy – How Does It Work?
Prepayment for an order on the site is required to receive a refund. Moreover, in any of the following situations:
- Your order was tampered with or damaged when it arrived at your doorstep.
- Due to the fact that the delivery address is beyond their designated area, Swiggy has canceled your order.
- Swiggy is unable to contact you by email or phone at the moment of order confirmation.
- At the moment of order confirmation, we were unable to get in touch with you via email or phone.
Swiggy’s final and definitive decision on refunds is its own.
All refunds will be credited to the customer’s account within three to four business days, according to the terms set by the bank that issued the debit or credit card.
You will not be required to pay for the payment at the time of delivery.
- If a user receives an incorrect order, this is a problem.
- If Swiggy has tampered with or destroyed your order after it was delivered to you.
- You’ll know if anything is wrong with your order when it arrives at your door.
Swiggy boosts your mood by allowing you to eat anything you want whenever you want. If for some reason you need to cancel your Swiggy order, the following are some options for you. You’ll learn everything you need to know by reading this article.